We take our responsibilities under Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the "PDPA") seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
This Website may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible or liable for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
To withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time, please contact us at our email address above.
Collection of Personal Data
You agree that we may collect and process data about you, including but not limited to:
- Information that you may provide when filling in forms on, or otherwise submitting or making available information to, this Website. This includes but is not limited to any information provided when you create an account and/or register as a user of this Website or for any services made available via the Website such as your name, telephone number, email address and other contact details;
- Any correspondence you may have with us;
- Information that may be captured via any error logging and reporting tool that captures error report data and, at your option and with your consent, sends this data to us in order for us to be informed of any software errors or problems that may occur during your use of the Website or the services provided on it;
- Details of your visits to our Website, the activities you engage in when using the services made available via the Website and the resources that you access on or via the Website; and
- Information that may be captured through your cookies and other forms of data analytics applications or services which may be used on this Website.
You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading and you must inform us of changes. You can update your personal data anytime by contacting our DPO at our email address above.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use information held about you for the following purposes:
- Providing services to you from time to time;
- For compliance with applicable laws, regulations or industry codes, and for internal audit purposes;
- In exceptional circumstances NetLink NBN Trust may be required to disclose personal data, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
- If you have expressed an interest in joining us, we may use or disclose personal data which you have provided us (including your contact details and curriculum vitae) for the purposes of recruitment, including evaluation of your suitability, background screening, contacting you regarding your application, forwarding your application to our related entities for consideration, and sending you announcements of future career opportunities;
- To process, administer and/or manage the services offered on the Website (including any online payment services/functionalities) and your account with us;
- To analyse and utilize the information provided by you in order to present content and information on the Website in the most suitable manner for you and the equipment and devices from which you view the Website;
- To contact you through the contact information provided by you in order to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To provide you with any services that you may request from us from time to time (whether paid for or not) and to communicate with you in relation to those services;
- To manage and administer your account and contact you as may from time to time be necessary in connection with your use of the Website and/or the services made available on it;
- To collect information relating to your online interactions with us (including, for example, your IP address and the pages you view) so that we can offer you a more consistent and personalised experience in your relationship with us and better serve your needs by customising the content and services and that we share with you;
- To store, host and/or back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside Singapore;
- For record-keeping purposes;
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve our Website, services and facilities in order to enhance the services we provide to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To respond to legal process, pursue legal rights and remedies, defend litigation and manage any complaints or claims;
- To respond to requests for information from public and governmental / regulatory authorities, statutory boards, related companies and for audit, compliance, investigation and inspection purposes;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of any person (including for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention).
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for the purposes set out above:
- Our subsidiaries and other related corporations;
- Third party service providers which require the processing of your data, for example, third party service providers which have been engaged by us to: (a) to provide and maintain any IT equipment used to store and access your personal information; (b) to host and maintain this Website; or (c) otherwise in connection with the provision of the Services provided to you on or via this Website;
- Our auditors and legal advisors;
- Public and governmental / regulatory authorities, statutory boards, industry associations;
- Courts and other alternative dispute forums; and
- Any third party in connection with (a) the sale of any of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets; or (b) the acquisition of us or substantially all of our assets by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you and our other customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Accessing Your Personal Data
You may request to access and/or correct the personal data currently in our possession by writing to our DPO at the email address above. Please note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your personal data.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal data. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
The Website uses the following two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies - these are temporary cookies which remain on your computer until you leave the Website and allow you to carry information across pages of the Website without having to re-enter information.
- Persistent Cookies - these remain on your computer after you leave the Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled